Despite the dearth of posts on VECTr, progress has been proceeding, albeit in fits and starts. (I have been making some major transitions in my day job, too, over this time.) Encouraged by the interest in the original video of VECTr’s operation (which now has over 12K views), I sought to refine and simplify the design so as to make it more feasible for me to conduct a first run at manufacturing it commercially. I also tried to take into account suggestions for making it more compatible and smoother in its operation. In the weeks ahead, I will be detailing the improvements I made, designs I tried, and challenges I encountered in these past intervening months. I will also be giving updates on the state of the current design and progress in testing it, hopefully continuing to move toward the point of making a salable product for widespread use. Stay tuned for further updates!